WONDER W941 PREMIUM ZINC. ALUM. SPRAY
Wonder Zinc Alum. Spray is a high-brilliance, anticorrosive surface coating for repair of galvamised substrates damage during welding/fabrication.
The special formulation and highest purity of the metal pigments employed create an extremely high gloss finish.
This gives a dry sacrificial cathodic zinc coating on metals with the bright finish of hot dip galvanishing.
Its zinc rich formula provides long lasting protection.
CHARACTERISTICS AND PROPERTIES
1) Color : Bright Shiny Gray
2) Appearance : Highly Glossy
3) Dust dry: 5-10 Min.
4) Dry to touch: 15-20 Min.
5) Fully cured: After 6-8 hrs.
6) Can be painted over: After 6-8 hrs.
7) Temperature resistance : Up to 400째c
8) Consumption Ml/M2 : 150
9) Contents : 400 Ml
10) Specific gravity @70째F : 0.98
11) Vapor pressure : 45-50 PSIG
12) Spray pattern @ 70째F : Conical
13) Solubility in water : Insoluble
14) Solubility in Solvent : Soluble in Ketones/Esters.
15) Oxidising Porperties : None.
16) Shelf life (Months) : 18
Wonder Premium Zinc Rich Spray is a fast drying coating that protects steel and ferrous metals exposed to
severe corrosive environments. It provides the long-lasting protection of zinc,yet closely matches the bright
color of Hot Dip Galvanizing.
Its high performance formulation fuses zinc to the metal substrate and provides long-term galvanic protection
against corrosion. It is highly resistant to salt corrosion & water and is widely used for recoating and touching-
up damaged galvanized surfaces.
Wonder Premium Zinc Rich Spray is self-healing, and prevents creepage even when the surface is penetrated or
scratched. After curing, it may be coated with conventional primers and finishes such as epoxy, urethanes,
acrylics & chlorinated rubber. However, due to its bright appearance, this can be used as both a cold galvanizing
primer and topcoat.