Wonder seize banish is a fast acting penetrating and lubricating oil that attacks rust and corrosion, penetrating through oxides and soil to free corroded fasteners and mechanical components.Its low surface tension formulation quickly disperses rust, scale and corrosion, facilitating disassembly of close tolerance fasteners and assemblies. Penetrating oil is based on a refined paraffinic oil inhibitors and contains lubricant for reduced wear and tear.
• Penetrates into hard-to-reach areas quickly.
• Disperses rust, scale and other oxides.
• Frees metal parts seized by dirt, rust, corrosion or dried-up greasy deposits.
• Eases quick disassembly of mechanical components, fittings, assemblies, nuts and bolts and other close tolerance fasteners.
• Leaves a solid lubricating film.
• Reduces wear and facilitates future disassembly.
• Lowers maintenance costs.
• Reduces scrap rate of seized parts.
• Does not contain silicones.
• Safe for all metals and for most plastics and rubbers (if in doubt, on-the-job testing prior to use is advised).
• Aerosols are equipped with the 360° (upside-down) spray valve and extension tube for added convenience.
• Seized and rusted nuts and bolts
• Locks and hinges
• Screwed parts
• Equipment disassembly
• Corroded fasteners
• Air tools
• Chains and conveyors
• Agricultural equipment
4. DIRECTIONS TO USE
• Apply liberally, saturating problem areas. Use extension tube for hard-to-reach areas.
• Allow a few minutes for penetration; tap joint lightly to aid penetration.
• Repeat if necessary for stubborn joints, fasteners and assemblies.
5. TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA (BULK WITHOUT PROPELLANT )
Appearance :Clear liquid
Specific gravity @ 20°C : 0,84
Pour point : < -50°C
Surface tension @ 20°C : 26 mN/m
Solvent dissipation (@ 20°C, thin film) : 2-4 h
Case Qty. : 12 Cans
Shipper Qty. : 48 Cans