VK Spray - Stainless Steel Pickling Spray Gel. Used for Stainless Steel tanks, vessels, pipes etc.
Tested and Approved by IIT Bombay under ASTM A380 / A967 standards
VK Spray - Stainless Steel Pickling Spray Gel / Paste
VK ® Spray is used to clean large stainless steel surface areas with plastic spray pump or pressurised spray bottle. It simultaneously removes annealing colours, ferritic contamination & weld burns.
VK Spray is safe & easy to use for cleaning of large equipments like S.S. vessels, dryers, agitators, dairy machinery, fermentators, internals as well as externals of pipes by pressurised spray bottle or pump. Coverage / kg : Approx. 40 sq. ft.
How to Apply ?
1) Remove oil, dirt, buffing compounds etc. with "NST 100" - degreaser & cleaner. Apply NST-100 degreaser & cleaner solution for 5- 10 min. Wash with water properly.
2) VK Spray is sprayed on S.S. surface with plastic pressurized spray bottle or pump. Application Temp. = between 5 – 40 deg. C
3) Give contact time of 30 - 60 minutes for VK Spray depending on contamination, temperature & grade of Stainless Steel.
4) Use pressurised water jet spray for washing with water thoroughly.
5) Spray VK Pass - 1 or VK Pass - 2 & leave it for 20- 30 minutes. Rinse with water thoroughly.
Metal Cleaning Spray
Our pickling spray can be used on most stainless steel grades, and is suitable for pickling larger surfaces. They have a thixotropic consistency, which makes it stick to the surface and hence facilitates the application even in difficult positions.